Return to the help indexReturn to the help index
- How do I log in?
- What if I forget my username or password?
- What is the difference between MKSAP 16 Digital and MKSAP 16 Online?
- How do I search for something specific?
- What is High-Value Care and how do I learn more about it?
- Can I delete just my incorrect answers?
- How do I simulate a Board exam?
- How do I see the text that is related to a particular question?
- How can I focus on just hospitalist-focused content?
- I answered questions in the apps or Online Answer Sheets. Why aren't they here?
CME, MOC, CPD, and Other Documentation
- How do I know if I'm eligible for CME, MOC credits in Canada, CPD credits in Australasia, and ABIM MOC?
- How do I submit for CME credit?
- How do I submit for ABIM MOC points?
- How do I submit for MOC credits in Canada or CPD credits in Australasia?
- How do I see my certificates for CME, Canadian MOC, and Australasian CPD?
- Why do I see a Submission History for CME but not for MOC?
- Why do I see CME credits in my Submission History even though I haven't submitted for CME from MKSAP 16 Digital yet?
- How do I document my learning?
Using the Apps
- How do I get the app for my smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer?
- How can I work when I'm not online?
- How do I sync answers entered into my apps with those entered online?
- Why are the answers in my app different than what I see on MKSAP 16 Online?
- My app told me that I was eligible for CME/MOC/CPD, but MKSAP 16 Online tells me that I am not eligible. What is wrong?
- Can I work from a mobile device or tablet other than iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets?